It feels like Christmas in NYC!
Yesterday the Annual Holiday Market at Union Square opened its doors for the 19th year. I went there, as I did last year as well.
Here is some info about the Holiday Market.
Dates and Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday, 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Saturday, 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Sunday, 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Monday, December 24th, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Closed on Thanksgiving Day
- Subway stop: Union Square: 4, 5, 6, N, R, Q, L lines.
There is even a (brand) new iPhone app called “here.” Use it when you are there to see all the events, all deals and offers and all merchants. It’s pretty cool. Too bad I found out about the app after I left yesterday. But I will definitely go back, so I will test the application as well.
When I started this blog and I wrote about how this idea came up, I said that I wanted you to see NYC through my eyes. That said, here is what I saw at the Holiday Market: